Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Reaction To Stephanie


I agree with Stephanie with the motifs of the dagger and blood. These two motifs are the biggest ones and the easiest ones to notice in the play. I agree that the dagger symbolizes Duncans death. I also think that when Macbeth imagined it, it symbolizes that he has made his decision to go along with the plot. With the blood on the dagger it symbolizes that the plot will be carried through. When Macbeth passes these two motifs to Lady Macbeth i think it symbolizes how he has passed on almost from what he has done. Even though he felt remorse i think that passing it on means that he's done and doesnt care any more someone else can finish with the rest. Altogether i agree with how Stephanie shows that the blood and dagger are motifs in the play.

2 comments:

  1. Nicole I like the picture you put with the post. It goes along with what you were saying about the motifs. The picture has blood on it and it looks like daggers. Bloody hands is also a symbol that is seen throughout the play. The picture also looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures goes very well with your article. The blood and bloody hands are great motifs that are throughout the play.

    ReplyDelete