Sunday, March 8, 2009

Setting

The setting in scene IV is a banquet. Both lady Macbeth and her husband are very vulnerable to Scotland because people are starting to catch on to their depraved actions. They host the banquet to provide a bastion to secure Scotland's royalty. Lady Macbeth flatters every one in announcing, "To all our friends; For my heart speaks they are welcome."

4 comments:

  1. I agree with Mary, both Macbeth and lady Macbeth are haunted by their actions and the murders they helped commit. This banquet is a major turning point, people realize when Macbeth hallucinates that something must be wrong, perhaps he is the murderer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mary and how Macbeth and her husband are both weak and vulnerable. I also liked how you used vocab words in this blog to show your point across.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a good job on this. I agree with how they are vulnerable to Scotland. They made this get together with everyone to show that they are strong and that will be good leaders. However i think it backfired on them and made them look weak and not good leaders.

    ReplyDelete