Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Predictions

I agree with Mike's post on how it is ironic that they thought power would bring them happiness, when it has just ruined their lives. They are constantly thinking about who is out to get them next and who doesn't trust them. Macbeth always has to watch his back and now has killing his best friend on his conscience. I predict that Macbeth began his downfall right when he killed Banquo. Then when he had his freak out at the dinner which began suspition. Macbeth is already keeping an eye on Macduff, so if he kills him next, then I think that will make it clear to the public that Macbeth has been behind all of these killings. Also, I think the wyrd sisters will come back into play and tell Macbeth that he was wrong for killing and make him realize he was going to become king either way. They are also going to make another prediction on how he is going to fall as king.

No comments:

Post a Comment